Niagara-on-the-Lake – Park ‘N’ Pedal Program
Are you looking to explore Niagara by bike and need a place to park your vehicle? Niagara-on-the-Lake is a great place to start and they now offer a park and pedal program. The program is an Active Transportation initiative inviting cyclists to safely park their vehicle in a designated Park ‘N’ Pedal space at any host location. The hosts are mainly Niagara Parks Commission Parking Lots and wineries located close to a bicycle route, trail or paved bicycle friendly roadway, providing a variety of hospitality services and facilities to accommodate cyclists needs before and after a ride.
Here is a list of Park ‘N’ Pedal host locations, which can also be found on the Niagara Cycling Tourism Centre website under Resources – Parking:
- Royal Canadian Legion Branch 124 – 410 King St.
- Niagara Parks Commission Parking Lot – Niagara Parkway – Ricardo/John Street
- Niagara Parks Commission Parking Lost – Niagara Parkway opposite Riverbend Inn
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Community Centre – 14 Anderson Lane
- Niagara Parks Commission Parking Lot – Niagara Parkway north of East and West Line
- Jackson-Triggs Niagara Estate Winery – 2145 Niagara Stone Road
- Peller Estates Winery and Restaurant – 290 John Street East
- Sunnybrook Farm Estate Winery – 1425 Lakeshore Road
- Reif Estates Winery – 15608 Niagara Parkway
- Marynissen Estate Winery – 1208 Concession 1 Road
- Konzelmann Estate Winery – 1096 Lakeshore Road
- Inniskillin Wines – 1499 Line 3 Road
- Ice House Winery (Mon-Fri only) – 14774 Niagara Parkway
- Niagara Parks Commission Parking Lot – Opposite 8 Dumfries St. (Queenston)
- Icellars Estate Winery – 615 Concession 5 Road
Come enjoy a cycling adventure through scenic parks, vineyards, orchards and beautiful heritage sites in a unique cultural destination.