Niagara Cycling Tourism Centre
20 Pine Street N.
Cycling Clubs and Teams
List of Cycling Clubs and Teams
- Amici per la vida Niagara Cycling Club – A cycling club opened to people who are new to the sport or to cycling enthusiasts looking to improve and develop their riding skills. Visit Amici per la vida Niagara Cycling Club website for more information.
- Bikefit Sunflowers – A woman’s mountain bike cycling club, riding Niagara regions trails. Visit Bikefit Sunflowers website for more information.
- Energy Cycling Club – is a volunteer-based non-profit organization for recreational bicycling based in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada. Visit Energy Cycling Club for more information.
- Niagara Freewheelers Touring Club – A Niagara Region bicycle touring club for all ages, abilities and interests. Visit Niagara Freewheelers Touring Club website for more information.
- Shorthills Cycling Club – A not-for-profit organization dedicated to promote mountain biking, trail building, sustainable trail access and maintenance of trails. Visit Shorthills Cycling Club website for more information.
- St. Catharines Cycling Club – A club geared towards the promotion of bicycle racing, the development of young riders and to serve as focus for cyclists interested in racing. Visit St. Catharines Cycling Club for more information.