Niagara Cycling Tourism Centre
20 Pine Street N.
Cycling Clubs and Teams
List of Cycling Clubs and Teams
- Amici per la vida Niagara Cycling Club – A cycling club opened to people who are new to the sport or to cycling enthusiasts looking to improve and develop their riding skills. Visit Amici per la vida Niagara Cycling Club website for more information.
- Bikefit Sunflowers – A woman’s mountain bike cycling club, riding Niagara regions trails. Visit Bikefit Sunflowers website for more information.
- Energy Cycling Club – is a volunteer-based non-profit organization for recreational bicycling based in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada. Visit Energy Cycling Club for more information.
- Forza Niagara – Visit ForzaNiagara for more information.
- Niagara Freewheelers Touring Club – A Niagara Region bicycle touring club for all ages, abilities and interests. Visit Niagara Freewheelers Touring Club website for more information.
- Shorthills Cycling Club – A not-for-profit organization dedicated to promote mountain biking, trail building, sustainable trail access and maintenance of trails. Visit Shorthills Cycling Club website for more information.
- St. Catharines Cycling Club – A club geared towards the promotion of bicycle racing, the development of young riders and to serve as focus for cyclists interested in racing. Visit St. Catharines Cycling Club for more information.
- Team905 – Made up of 7 riders from across the Niagara region. Committed to providing cyclist an opportunity to be involved in a competitive, but also community focused cycling team. Visit Team905 Cycling for more information.
- Reactivated Racing – A cycling team committed to performance at the provincial and national level in the various disciplines: road, track, cyclocross and mountain bike racing. Strong leadership, mentorship and a values based cycling team to enjoy and share the passion of cycling. Visit Reactivated Racing website for more information or contact Team manager Kim at email@example.com.