Date(s) - Saturday, August 5, 2017 - Sunday, August 6, 2017
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The CanAm Century Ride Weekend is a two-day, ride-packed weekend filled with opportunities to experience the natural beauty of the Buffalo/Niagara Region from both the American and Canadian sides of the Niagara River; learn more about the rich history of Buffalo during an Urban Historical Tour ride; or explore the south towns region of Erie County from a park to the Lake Erie shoreline. This weekend is for intermediate and experienced riders.
It is a collaborative event co-organized by GObike Buffalo, Niagara-Frontier Bicycle Club (NFBC) and the Program for Understanding Childhood Concussion & Stroke (PUCCS).
CanAm Registration includes:
optional Ride with NFBC on Friday evening
- optional Ride with NFBC to Frank Lloyd Wright’s Graycliff Estate at 10am Saturday (start at Chestnut Ridge Park), or
- Urban Historical Tour Ride to local landmarks at 1pm Saturday (start at Buffalo State College Student Union);
- admission to the packet pick up reception on Saturday evening;
- your choice of one of three ride options for Sunday;
- ride support on Sunday;
- rest stops with snacks on Sunday;
- an event thank you gift; and
- a post ride picnic on Sunday.